Mary Woerner Fine Arts represents a group of contemporary artists working in a variety of styles.
We sell paintings, drawings, sculpture, objects, mixed media and original graphics.
We are close to numerous cultural and commercial venues including Palm Beach International Airport, the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, the Palm Beach County Convention Center, CityPlace, the Norton Museum of Art, the Armory Art Center, the Four Arts Society and the famous Worth Avenue shopping district.
Established in 1989, the firm has provided services for numerous private, corporate, hospitality and healthcare clients including Havatampa/Phillies Cigars, Old Marsh Country Club and Jupiter Hospital.
Additional services we provide include:
• Developing art location plans and budgets
• Inventorying and researching existing collections
• Curating permanent collections and temporary installations
• Finding and creating site-specific art
• Buying and selling at auction for clients
• Curating educational and/or historical displays
• Restoration services
• Framing and installation
• Facilitating existing programs
Mary Woerner Fine Arts is located on South Dixie Highway between Belvedere Road and Southern Boulevard.
Please contact us for further information at 561-832-3233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.